Turn Q Plus Mattress is a Therapeutic for stage III and IV, or multiple stage II pressure ulcers.
- Lateral rotation automatically turns patients up to 40 degrees to reduce the risk of pulmonary and other serious medical complications associated with immobilisation.
- Seven selectable turning modes, 3 fixed and 4 automatic.
- Six turning intervals between 4 minutes and 2 hours
- Low Air Loss regulates skin moisture and temperature, an important factor in preserving skin integrity for the prevention of pressure ulcers
- Effective pressure relief maintains capillary circulation
- Low friction surface reduces skin sheer
- Mattress cover is breathable, while providing a barrier to moisture and microbe transmission.
Bosshard Medical is a medical equipment supplier, specialising in equiping patients, hospitals and patient care related facilities with life style enhancing medical and mobility equipment. Our products have been successfully used by thousands of clients Australia wide. Our unique, innovative, and high quality medical equipment as well as our strong commitment to enhancing the quality of life through our products and services enables our clients to better enjoy life.