The Amber Mattress, designed for medium risk patients, is a full mattress that includes a foam support beneath the cells within the same cover. The Amber is a 2:1 Alternating Mattress System where the cells inflate and deflate in a 2:1 cycle, providing ideal support. The Amber is primarily designed for those with stage one pressure sores and as a preventative measure against further skin breakdown. The is also used to increase the overall comfort of a patient.
- 2 to 1 alternation therapy
- Micro Air loss technology through openings on the air cushions, constant air distributes equally under a vapor-permeable cover, removing moisture away from the wound and creating a dry healing environment.
- Comfort levels for different weight ranges.
- Cycle time Pre-set at 10 minutes
- Double insulation provides near silent operation
- Audio alarms in the event of power failure.
- CPR quick release valve deflates the torso section in less than 30 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.