The Amber Overlay Mattress & Pump is an alternating mattress overlay system for the management, treatment and prevention of bedsores or pressure ulcers in medium risk patients.
The Amber Overlay combines micro low air loss and 2-1 air alternation.
The Amber is a 2:1 System (the cells inflate and deflate in a 2:1 cycle, providing ideal support when used in conjunction with an existing mattress).
It is primarily designed for those with stage one pressure sores as a preventative measure against further skin breakdown. Also can be used to increase the overall comfort of a patient.
- 2 to 1 alternation therapy
- Micro Air loss technology through openings on the air cushions, constant air distributes equally under a vapor-permeable cover, removing moisture away from the wound and creating a dry healing environment.
- Comfort levels for different weight ranges.
- Cycle time pre-set at 10 minutes
- Double insulation provides near silent operation
- Audio alarms in the event of power failure.
- CPR quick release valve deflates the torso section in less than 30 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.