Pressure ulcers, pressure sores, or bedsores, are some of the biggest reasons behind poor patient care experiences.
They are highly injurious to patients’ skin and underlying tissue. The overwhelming majority of pressure ulcers are caused by long periods of bed rest on mattresses that are not designed to prevent skin and tissue damage.
The prolonged pressure of the mattress on the skin and tissue results in these pressure ulcers, which can be painful, uncomfortable, and annoying at the best of times.
These pressure ulcers can happen to any patient and pose a constant threat to patient care.
Patients almost always complain about poor patient care if they have pressure ulcers during their experience.
Pressure ulcers can easily negate any positive aspect of your patient care because patients will only remember the pain and suffering that they experienced.
To maintain excellence in patient care, your practice must ensure that patients do not suffer from pressure ulcers or bedsores.
This is where the DynaLAL Mattress & Pump can be the best investment for your practice’s patient care and recovery. The DynaLAL Mattress & Pump combines a 3-1 alternating cell cycle with low air loss to deliver superior skin ventilation and support the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
The DynaLAL Mattress & Pump is specifically designed for this purpose, especially when it comes to high and very high-risk patients.
It offers multiple pressure reduction features, simplicity of functional control, and modulized quick-disconnect components design.
This is what allows the DynaLAL Mattress & Pump to effectively manage pressure ulcers or bedsores.
There are plenty of features that accompany the DynaLAL Mattress & Pump, including:
- True Low Air Loss Technology that constantly and equally distributes air under a vapour-permeable cover through 72 openings on the air cushions This allows removal of moisture away from the patient’s wound and creates a dry healing environment for quick recovery.
- The Deep Cell 3 to 1 Alternation Therapy offers 18 (standard) independent 8-inch high cells that inflate and deflate in a 3 to 1 alternating cycle. This creates maximum support for your patient by 2/3 of the air cushions.
- The 8 comfort level settings allow for all the different weight ranges of your patients.
- The Static Mode offers constant low-pressure and acts as an alternative to the alternating mode for increased stability.
- The Auto Firm allows quick inflation of the mattress with a simple push of a button, providing rapid installation and nursing benefits.
- The Auto Alarm offers audio and visual alarms in the event of a power failure.
- The CPR Quick-Release Valve deflates the torso section of the DynaLAL Mattress in under 30 seconds in the event of any medical emergencies that require CPR.
We highly recommend the DynaLAL Mattress & Pump to any professionals who seek excellent in-patient care for their practice.