The DynaLAL mattress replacement system combines 3-1 alternating cell cycle with low air loss delivering superior skin ventilation to support the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The DynaLAL is for high and very high risk patients.
With multiple pressure reduction features, simplicity of functional control, modulized quick-disconnect components design, the DynaLAL Mattress Replacement System effectively manages bedsores.
- True Low Air Loss Technology – through 72 openings on the air cushions, constant air distributes equally under a vapor-permeable cover, removing moisture away from the wound and creating a dry healing environment.
- Deep Cell 3 to 1 Alternation Therapy – 18 (standard) independent 8 inch high cells inflate and deflate in a 3 to 1 cycle, creating maximum support for the patient by 2/3 of the air cushions.
- Comfort Level – 8 comfort levels for different weight ranges.
- Static Mode – provides constant low-pressure and acts as an alternative to alternating mode.
- Auto Firm – quickly inflates the mattress with a simple push of a button for rapid installation and nursing requirements.
- Auto Alarm – visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure.
- CPR Quick-Release Valve – deflates the torso section in less than 30 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.