Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections) has additional features, including:
- Low friction and shear that allows for a smooth surface for gentle contact with the patient’s body.
- Low surface tension that reduces the breakdown of skin tissue and promotes healthy healing of damaged skin.
- Flexible and interconnected air cells that provide comfort without compromising on stability.
- Passive compression that helps reduce edema (swelling) from long-term bed rest.
- The Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections) is a well-designed, durable, practical, and comfortable pressure care mattress solution for patients, especially those suffering from an existing ischemic ulcer or with spinal conditions.
- We highly recommend this product for the high-quality patient care and the comfort it provides to high-risk patients.
Pressure ulcers and bed-related pressure sores can be serious problems for patients. They occur when the pressure from the patient’s body weight is not evenly distributed. This results in prolonged localised pressure on the body from long-term bed rest that can cause bedsores and pressure ulcers.
The best patient care requires a comfortable mattress or overlay that can evenly distribute pressure and prevent bed-related pressure sores.
This is where the Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections) can be an excellent solution.
It is an overlay mattress that comprises four air flotation sections for full-body coverage.
The Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections) is an ideal option for your patients, especially those patients who are at a high risk of skin breakdown or have existing ischemic ulcers.
Ischemic ulcers are a type of slow-healing wound in the arms and legs that result from poor blood flow. They can be painful and uncomfortable, especially when patients are on bed rest.
However, with a Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections), a patient’s ischemic ulcer can start healing because it promotes healthy blood flow owing to its even distribution of pressure.
The mattress is ingeniously divided into sections that can be independently adjusted for optimum pressure distribution along the entire body.
The Roho Air Flotation Mattress (4 Sections) is a particularly great therapeutic product for patients that don’t suit an alternating air mattress or have spinal conditions.