The Roho Heel Pads provide an adjustable, therapeutic, counter pressure environment which aids in the healing of heel and elbow ischemic ulcers. The unique design, which offers an array of inflatable, multiple height mini air cells, distributes weight and pressures across the contact surface of the patient’s problem area, helping to maintain blood flow to the wound, controlling edema, and facilitating the healing of damaged tissues.
- Multiple Mini Air Cell Height: The Roho Heel Pad offers maximum therapeutic performance for the treatment and prevention of ischemic heel and elbow ulcers by providing a surface which is contoured to fit a patient’s problem areas.
- Durable Neoprene Rubber: Flame resistant and resistant to urine, oils and medicines. Easily cleaned with soap or warm water and can be steam autoclaved. Product can be easily repaired extending the overall life of the cushion.
- Adjustable: Shapes to the individual addressing their specific wound care needs.
- Ventilation: Individual air cells allow for air circulation between the cells.
- Lightweight: The Roho Heel Pad weighs approximately twelve (12) ounces making it easy for the patient to transport and move.