The Ruby Pressure Care line represents the benchmark in Pressure Care. Developed over years in consultation with OT’s, Patients and Carers, the Ruby has a proven track record in both prevention and the treatment of Pressure ulcers.
The Ruby 8 Alternating Pressure Care Mattress Pump System is available only for Rental. It combines micro low air loss for skin ventilation and 3-1 alternation therapies for high risk patients. It incorporates an air inflated alternating pressure static base for transportation and bottom out prevention. The unique 8-shape air cell design provides alternation therapy and constant support during power-outage or transportation. The top half of the air cell alternates while the bottom half is always inflated.
The Ruby 8 Alternating Pressure Care Mattress Pump System is quiet, efficient and economical to run. as a high risk mattress is highly effective at both
- Micro Air Loss Technology through openings on the air cushions, ensuring constant air distributes equally under a vapor-permeable cover removing moisture from the wound and creating a dry healing environment.
- Twin-Cell Design – Top half provides 3 to 1 alternation therapy while the bottom half provides constant static mode. Patients lie comfortably on an inflated soft mattress even during power-outage or transportation without the need of an additional costly portable pump.
- Comfort – 6 comfort levels for different weight ranges.
- Cycle Time adjustable from 5 to 30 minutes.
- Quiet operation – Double insulation provides near silent operation.
- Auto alarm – visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure.
- CPR Quick-Release Valve deflates the torso section in less than 30 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.