No products in the cart.
Ruby Plus Mattress & Pump – Alternating pressure care
Rent: $220/per month
The Ruby Pressure Care line represents the benchmark in Pressure Care. Developed over years in consultation with OT’s, Patients and Carers, the Ruby has a proven track record in both prevention and the treatment of Pressure ulcers. The Ruby Plus Alternating Pressure Care Mattress Pump System combines micro low air loss for skin ventilation and […]
Phone: 1800 806 637
The Ruby Pressure Care line represents the benchmark in Pressure Care. Developed over years in consultation with OT’s, Patients and Carers, the Ruby has a proven track record in both prevention and the treatment of Pressure ulcers.
The Ruby Plus Alternating Pressure Care Mattress Pump System combines micro low air loss for skin ventilation and 3-1 alternation therapies for high risk patients. It incorporates an air inflated alternating pressure static base for bottom out prevention with the additional feature of a battery back up. The unique 8-shape air cell design provides alternation therapy and constant support during power-outage or transportation. The top half of the air cell alternates while the bottom half is always inflated.
The Ruby Plus Alternating Pressure Care Mattress Pump System is quiet and economical run with low power usage. It is suitable for patients at high risk of pressure areas or existing ulcers.
- Micro Air Loss Technology through openings on the air cushions, ensuring constant air distributes equally under a vapor-permeable cover removing moisture from the wound and creating a dry healing environment.
- Twin-Cell Design – Top half provides 3 to 1 alternation therapy while the bottom half provides constant static mode. Patients lie comfortably on an inflated soft mattress even during power-outage or transportation without the need of an additional costly portable pump.
- Comfort – 6 comfort levels for different weight ranges.
- Battery backup ensures continuous operation in the event the power supply id interrupted.
- Quiet operation – Double insulation provides near silent operation.
- Auto alarm – visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure.
- CPR Quick-Release Valve deflates the torso section in less than 30 seconds in the event of medical emergencies.
Customer feedback received includes:
- “We have been extremely pleased with the performance of the Ruby Mattress. We moved to the Ruby when my mother had developed some serious bed sore issues. Almost immediately we began to see improvements and today she is free of pressure sores and in much better health.” – Catherine G – Katoomba NSW.
- “As a Paraplegic with severe impediments, I have been using a Ruby Mattress for over 10 years and am today on my 3rd mattress. I would highly recommend the Ruby Mattress” – Peter A Bardwell NSW.
- “I had been using a competitor product for years and recently moved to the Ruby. Instantly I moved from interrupted sleep to a good nights sleep. Aside form the protection the Ruby delivers, the Ruby is quite and comfortable. Adam – North Ryde NSW
35.6" / 890mm
80" / 2030mm
8" / 203mm
33lbs / 15kgs
6.6lbs / 3kg
440lbs / 200kg
Stretchable (knitted fabric with polyurethane coating) with polyfiber (quilting)
Meets open flame requirements (FCC 16CFR 1633)