No products in the cart.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY GUARANTEE – PARTS AND LABOUR
Bosshard Medical (Bosshard) or its Authorised Service Centres will repair or replace at Bosshard’s sole discretion Bosshard sourced product free of charge if defective in material or workmanship as pertains to the warranty service outlined below.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser, to products purchased from Bosshard or an authorised Bosshard reseller and used in the country of purchase. Any other service or parts is at the customer’s expense. A copy of a valid dated bill or sales receipt with the purchase date, location, and retailer is required for any type of warranty service and will need to be provided to Bosshard before any warranty service begins.
Bosshard will provide service labour to repair manufacturing defects during the one year limited warranty period. Service must be performed at an authorised service centre. Parts used for repair may be new or re-certified. Bosshard also has the option and sole discretion of replacing a defective unit with a new or re-certified unit of similar size, age and specification. Bosshard will provide a warranty on replacement parts or replacement units for the remainder of the original warranty period, or for ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is later.
Bosshard reserves the right to charge the customer for any service call for anything not covered by this limited warranty. Before contacting Bosshard please review the user manual that came with your purchase to avoid any delays, and/or service charges.
To obtain warranty service, please contact Bosshard Medical’s Technical Support by email to email@example.com, or by phone at 1800 806 637. You must provide the model, serial number, and date of purchase. Technical Support is available from 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday. Please note that holiday hours may vary. For up to date contact information, please visit www.bosshardmedical.com.au.
Bosshard reserves the right to assess all warranty claims and to determine if defects or damages are covered by this limited warranty. In case of a claim that is not covered by this warranty, you will be contacted to determine whether Bosshard should repair the damage for a fee or whether the product should be returned to you as received by the service technician or service centre.
- This limited warranty does NOT cover:
- Cosmetic defects; maintenance; theft; exposure to weather, moisture and other environmental conditions;
- Negligence, accidental or intentional physical damage, misuse, abuse, unauthorized repairs, improper installation; transportation damage; modifications; vandalism or tampering; lost parts or consumable goods.
- Products with altered or missing serial numbers are not covered by this limited warranty.
- Maintenance on products including but not limited to recharging AC units and other consumable parts such as belts and batteries.
- Products used for commercial purposes, leased or rented, used by the public or in common areas are not covered by this warranty.
- Indirect, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of profits, down time, charges for time, fees for third parties are also not covered by this limited warranty.
BOSSHARD DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED OR DESCRIBED ABOVE INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW CANNOT BE VALIDLY WAIVED. BOSSHARD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ALLEGED DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS WHETHER SUCH DEFECTS ARE DISCOVERABLE OR LATENT. IF A STATE DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.